I am getting that nervous excitement you get when you know something awesome is about to happen but uncertainty still lies deep. As I mentioned in the previous post, I will be chronicling a health reset as I begin to focus on the quality of the food I eat and get back into moving more than from the couch and reaching for the remote.
I am a planner, and therefore if I don’t plan, I don’t move. So I put together a plan for how I will share the progress and information. If you think you need to make a change, let’s change together, and if you don’t think you are ready, well, in the famous words of the great philosopher Bruno Mars “Don’t believe me, just watch”.
Here is the plan:
- Friday – Finalize and share recipes and grocery list
- Saturday – Cook
- Sunday – Weigh in, photo progress, and work out plan for the week
- Monday- Cardio
- Tuesday – HIIT(High Intensity Interval Training)
- Wednesday – Cardio
- Thursday – HIIT(High Intensity Interval Training)
- Friday – HIIT(High Intensity Interval Training)
- Saturday – Cardio
- Sunday – Rest
My commitment to myself is to remain focused, but not beat myself up or give up when a workout is missed or a poor food choice is made. The next post will begin this new journey.
And so it begins….